Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I have to say this is my first "real" Mother's Day.
My first Mother's Day was when the kids were not even a month old and I don't think I slept for that whole four weeks.
So now I actually enjoyed it much more this year.
Mason gave me the wonderful gift of finally standing up on his own. Then he just got so excited he sat down right away. He did stand in the middle of the floor though all by himself though. He kept doing it for a good half hour. He thought he was such a big boy.
We have been outside allot lately enjoying the wonderful weather. They love to watch the birdies or as Meghan calls them "Dee's"

Mason gives a grin to Mommy.

Meghan sits on the chair like a big girl.

Mason and Daddy in our back yard by the pond.

Meghan and Daddy by the pond. I think she thought it was bath time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers