Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sleeping......

Ever since we took Meghan's Nuk away, we have had awful sleeping habits with her.
We have since moved Mason into his own room and made her crib into a big girl bed since she was getting out every minute and waking her brother. Night after night for about 6 weeks she would get out of bed and scream by the door for hours. I finally gave in this week and gave her the Nuk back and now we don't have any issues again. Must be a soothing thing I guess. We can finally get some sleep. The last night of screaming was about 10 minutes and it got very quiet, I thought it was very strange. So after a while I went in and checked on her.
This is what we found.
Poor little girl decided she wanted to sleep in her bean bag I guess. :)
Meanwhile........Mason tries on Meghan's dress up clothes. Daddy didn't like this at all. I can't wait until I need some photo's to bribe him as he get's older. This one will work great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers