Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mama's Big Boy

Not allot of photos lately. But I do have a good story.
Yesterday when I dropped the kids off at daycare. I explained to them
that I had to go right away because I had to go see the doctor about my tooth.
Mason instantly replied "Don't cry Mommy, It will be OK."
I went to the dentist and carried along with my day.
My day was terrible. I had a headache, a tooth ache and a
very bad day at work.
I was on my lunch break when Ryan came home with the kids.
I went outside to greet them in the truck and help them out
of their seats. Ryan lifted Mason out. He came around the side
of the truck and said "Mommy, Did you go see the doctor?" "Is your
tooth all better?" "It don't hurt no more?" "Did you cry?"
I was so shocked that my baby boy cared so much about mommy.
Apparently all day at daycare he was talking about mommy going to the doctor.
Ahhh.......How they grow so fast.
My whole entire day was forgot and I had a great rest of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers