Monday, May 9, 2011

A Day for Mothers!!

M... is for the million things she gave me,

O... means only that she's growing old,

T... is for the tears she shed to save me,

H... is for her heart of purest gold;

E... is for her eyes, with love-light shining,

R... means right, and right she'll always be.

Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER," A word that means the world to me. Happy Mothers Day Mom, Grandma and Grandma Nett!! We miss and Love you all every day!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Some Motherly Advice...

  • Always change your underwear; you never know when you'll have an accident.

  • Don't make that face or it'll freeze in that position.

  • Be careful or you'll put your eye out.

  • What if everyone jumped off a cliff? Would you do it, too?

  • You have enough dirt behind those ears to grow potatoes!

  • Close that door! Were you born in a barn?

  • If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

  • Don't put that in your mouth; you don't know where it's been!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For all the moaning and complaining I can do sometimes (I am pretty good at that!), the joy that being a mom brings me is more amazing than anything I have ever experienced. So this Mother’s Day is all about how grateful I am to be a mom. I told my family I wanted to stay home and do nothing except enjoy the freedom of being in my PJ’s all day long, not worry about the house being clean, and not have to get dolled up for eating out. Just a low key day hanging out with my family and really enjoying them. This job is so darn hard that we get a day singled out for moms to be appreciated! But don’t think about that on Mother’s Day. Instead, I encourage all you moms to take a moment to look at the amazing family YOU have created and recognize that you have the most important job in the world! Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers out there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers