Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend with the Animals

This is as far as Mason got to the clown. He was kinda nervous.Meghan could care less. She wanted to wear his wittle hat. 2 tickets to the circus $20. 1 box of popcorn, 1 tray of nachos, 1 bag of twizzlers, french fry basket, a fish fillet, and 1 bag of cotton candy $27.75. (all to keep the kids occupied just in case....) 3 toys for the kids to turn on when the lights went out so they didn't get scared $30.00. Spending time with Grandma: Priceless!!!
The Shrine Circus this year was much different from the years I went as a child. I thought it was called a 3 ring Circus.....More like a 1 ring at a time Circus. The only circus stuff they actually had at the Shrine circus in Duluth were elephants
and Tigers. Which were on the other end of the arena from where we sat. So the kids didn't see much of them.

Pigs.... Who has pigs at a circus? What they did???? I have no clue, I couldn't see them.

The best part was this clown named DOO DOO that stood behind the helpless Mother bringing their child over to ride the horses as he carried a rug and swept up her "mess" from behind. ha ha. Amusing to me at the least.
Yep, I will never get back that 2 hours of my life again. Perhaps washing the dishes would have provided more intrigue and excitement for me. One will never know. It's all about the kids though right? They had fun for the most part so I guess it was worth it!! Spending time with Grandma and Grandpa was the absolute best part of the weekend though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers